Crafty Christy’s Creations

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Flower for Spring

I am loving this stamp set, A Flower for All Seasons. The images look so great water coloured.


My fiance has family that live in the States and Quebec so I've been making Springy cards to send. The retirement home where my fiance's grandma lives actually has one of my cards displayed in a glass case in their lobby. *blush* I thought that was sweet. Once I sit my fiance down with a pen and this card, I will mail it out. You know, typical guy...not into writing letters. :)


Products Used
Stamp sets: A Flower for All Seasons, Beautiful Borders
Ink: Ballet Blue, Regal Rose, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Bordering Blue Classic Ink Pad; Ballet Blue, Regal Rose, Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker; Black StazOn Pad
Paper: Ballet Blue, Regal Rose, Old Olive, Whisper White Card Stock
Accessories: Aqua Painter; Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon; Scallop Border, Small Oval, Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Scallop Square Punch; Paper Piercer; Big Shot; Stampin' Up Textured Plates, Dimensionals

0 comments: